Plan now to attend this American Akaushi Association approved Field Day in Burbank, Oklahoma.
American Akaushi Approved Field Day
October 2, 2014 at K BARR C Ranch Burbank, Oklahoma
10 am – 4 pm
Come see first hand the powerful and complete story of Akaushi in today’s American Beef business K BARR C Ranch • Burbank, OK
Located 6 miles North of Highway 60 on Apperson Road
Thursday, October 2nd
Schedule: Start at 10 a.m. / Akaushi lunch at noon / Programs end at 4 p.m.
Leaders from all segments of the Beef industry will present complete information about HeartBrand Beef, Akaushi, and the American Akaushi Association programs. Tours of the ranch and facilities as well as viewing both Fullblood and percentage Akaushi cattle will be featured.
For more information call:
Arlo DeKraai owner
2380 County Road 4298
Burbank, OK 74633
Ryan Brand Ranch Manager
Akaushi Program Incentives
Use an Akaushi Bull and you will receive….
• +$.20/lb. Premium on all DNA Verified Cattle
• Calving Ease
• Increased Marketability & Consistency of your Calf Crop
• Feedyard and Carcass Data on your cattle.
American Akaushi Association
732 Jeff Davis Rd • Harwood, TX 78632
830/540-3912 ofc Bubba Bain, Executive Director
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.akaushi.com
Directions to K BARR C Ranch:
From the Intersection of Highways 60 & 18:
• West on Highway 60 exactly 3.0 miles to Apperson Road.
• North on Apperson Road to County Road 4298 (approx. 6 miles - It’s the only road you can turn east on).
• East on County Road 4298 – ½ mile on north side is headquarters for ranch. You’ll see the big barn, house, and rock barn.
From Highway 11
• South on Apperson Road 1 mile to County Road 4298; then east (left) - ½ mile on north side is headquarters for ranch.