A4 Advantage Program
Just think of this program as a kind of branded program for replacement heifers. In today's beef cattle industry, branded programs are the main topic of discussion. It gives the buyer assurance that these cattle are at least 50% Akaushi. Retain your replacement females and embed the influence of Akaushi within your existing herd creating an increased market value with every new generation. With the Akaushi A4 Program, breed up to purebred Akaushi in just four generations.
• Participants must be a member of the American Akaushi Association and sign an F1 Program contract.
• Herd inspection is not mandatory until the 15/16th cross. Inspections will be performed by an approved breed inspector. In order to receive Purebred certification cattle must meet the criteria in the American Akaushi Association Rules and Regulations.
• There is no fee for enrolling your base females.
• DNA testing is required to insure the value of your product.
• A-4 Advantage Brochure
Click to download the A-4 Advantage Program Brochure
• A-4 Advantage Rules
Click to download the A4 Advantage Program Rules
• Application for Certification/Inspection of Percentage Cattle - A4
Click to download the form Certification/Inspection of Percentage Cattle - A4